These Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus bundles are almost too beautiful to eat! The garlic aioli dipping sauce adds the perfect decadent touch to this delicious keto recipe.
- 1-2 bunches asparagus (about 20-30 stalks)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- pinch salt and pepper
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- dash of hot sauce
- juice from half a lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut the bottom 1-inch off of the asparagus and discard. Rinse the asparagus under water, and shake well to dry. Lay flat on a pan lined with foil and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil; sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.
- Separate the asparagus into 4 bundles of about 5-6 pieces in each. Wrap each bundle evenly with a slice of bacon; try not to overlap the bacon, leaving just the tips from each end unwrapped.
- Place the bundles back onto the pan and roast for about 20 minutes. Finish under the broiler for 2-3 minutes until the bacon gets crispy.
- For the aioli, whisk together the remaining tablespoon of olive oil, the garlic, mayonnaise, hot sauce, lemon juice, and salt and pepper until thoroughly incorporated. Serve over top of the bacon-wrapped asparagus.
Amount Per Serving (1 Bundle)
Calories 256 Calories from Fat 216
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.