These jalapeño poppers with bacon and cream cheese make a great keto snack or appetizer.
- 24 toothpicks
- 12 jalapeños (halved and seeded)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Soak toothpicks in a bowl of water for a few minutes to prevent burning.
- Spoon cream cheese into each jalapeño, pressing it in evenly.
- Cut bacon into thirds, and wrap around each stuffed jalapeño; secure each with a soaked toothpick and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until bacon is crispy and jalapeños are soft.