Enjoy this low-carb keto bread on its own, or use it in your favorite sandwich. It uses simple ingredients, including almond flour, eggs, baking powder, and olive oil. It's delicious toasted, pan-fried in butter, or topped with mashed avocado.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- dash sea salt (to taste)
- dash garlic powder (to taste)
- dried rosemary or oregano (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave-safe ramekin and mix well with a fork.
- Microwave for 1-1/2 minutes on high.
- Slide a knife around the edges of ramekin and flip to remove bread.
- Slice in half with a serrated knife if you want to use it to make a sandwich.
- Pan-fry in butter or toast prior to serving (optional).
Amount Per Serving (1 Piece)
Calories 300 Calories from Fat 216
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24g 37%
Total Carbohydrates 7.5g 3%
Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6%
Protein 13g 26%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.