This keto meatloaf recipe uses pork rinds and almond flour in place of breadcrumbs to keep carbs to a minimum without sacrificing texture and taste.
- 2 pounds ground beef (80% lean/20% fat)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pork rinds (crushed)
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup onion (minced)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup reduced-sugar ketchup (divided)
- 1½ teaspoons Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Put all ingredients, except half of the reduced-sugar ketchup, in a bowl and mix together thoroughly using a fork or by hand.
- Spread half of the mixture onto the bottom of an 8x4x2.5 loaf pan. Sprinkle one cup of shredded cheese over the mixture and top with remaining half of ground beef.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes. Remove and slather on the rest of the ketchup. Put back in the oven for another 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes before slicing into 8 equal pieces.
Amount Per Serving (1 Slice)
Calories 610 Calories from Fat 396
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.