Sweet Keto Bread
This "sweet" keto bread is made with coconut flour and a dash of cinnamon for a delicious low-carb treat that'll satisfy any bread craving you have.
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter or coconut oil (melted)
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- dash cinnamon (to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave-safe ramekin and mix well with a fork.
- Microwave for 1-1/2 minutes on high.
- Slide a knife around the edges of ramekin and flip to remove bread.
- Pan-fry in butter or toast prior to serving (optional).